Followers

Monday, September 17, 2012

Welcome!




Welcome to my newest adventure in blogging!  I’ve been devoting most of my writing time to poetry in the last year and I’m thrilled with the progress of Write Wing Conspiracy so far.  Still, there’s this little nagging voice in the back of my mind urging me to expand my creative horizons just a bit, and I've decided it’s time to start listening.

I’ve been considering a second blog for some time now, trying to figure out exactly what I wanted to represent here.  I really wanted to give myself the freedom to experiment more on the prose side of writing as well as share a bit more of my life with my friends in the blogosphere.  Finally I stumbled upon the perfect name…Free Range Randomness, a name that would allow me to follow my muse wherever she chose to lead me.

So feel free to stop in anytime, read a while, and leave any comments or suggestions you might have…I just love feedback!



1 comment:

Mary said...

Mary, I look forward to seeing where you go with this. A new beginning is always exciting.